Asbury Theological Seminary is renovating Larabee Morris Hall which was originally construction in the 1930′s. The building is being converted from an existing dormitory to business office use. The 18,609 square feet renovation consists of new roofing, windows, interior partitions, finishes, an elevator, new plumbing and electrical work.
PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS:
- Architect: James W. Potts Architects
- Mechanical & Electrical: Staggs & Fisher Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Structural Engineers: Brown + Kubican, PSC
- Special Inspector: Consulting Services Incorporated (CSI)
- Contractor: Jarboe Construction, Inc.
CSI is providing the following services:
- IBC Special Inspections
- 1704.3 – Steel Construction
- 1704.4 – Concrete Construction
- 1704.5 – Masonry Construction
- Weekly Construction Photographic Documentation